The Hip Hop Abs DVD series varies from many other fitness/weight loss programs simply because it does not involve taking any diet supplements or medications. It’s quoted to be the “number 1 fitness program on TV.” This fitness regimen comes in the form of four separate DVDs or routines. These are “Secrets to Flat Abs”, which is 13 minutes long, “Fat Burning Cardio”, which is 30 minutes long, “Ab Sculpt”, which is 25 minutes long and “Total Body Burn”, which is 45 minutes long. Essentially the Hip Hop Abs program is intended to help you burn fat, in addition to giving you great abs without having to resort to typical abdominal exercises. This fitness plan is focused around “fun” dancing. Furthermore, the Hip Hop Abs program offers a few online tools such as around-the-clock online support, a nutritional guide and a work out calendar.
- Abdominal-focused workout
- Popular music you’ll enjoy dancing to
- Premium cardio and fat-burning exercises
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Promotes inclusion of a healthy diet
- May not suit everyone’s taste
- The Hip Hop Abs program lacks any appetite suppressing or fat burning supplements.
- Those who do not care for hip hop dancing may not find the Hip Hop Abs program appealing.
- The official website may appear a bit gimmicky to some individuals.
- Those who desire a simpler or more convenient way to lose weight may not care for a program such as Hip Hop Abs since it involves regular exercise.
- There’s really no significant clinical evidence that Hip Hop Abs is more or less beneficial than other exercise programs in regards to losing weight.